If applying for enrolment for more than 1 student, when the form is completed, an option will be available to submit another enrolment for each additional student.
Please contact us directly, should you experience any difficulty completing the online application for enrolment.
After submitting an application for your child, please submit the following documents to our office:
Documents can be emailed to PBRAenrolments@bne.catholic.edu.au or posted or delivered to our school office at 30 Eldorado Street, Bracken Ridge, 4017.
What Happens Next?
After lodging an Enrolment Application and upon receipt of the required documentation, parents will be invited to attend an enrolment interview. Prep interviews are held in March the year before the child's enrolment. Interviews for mid year applications and all other year levels will be conducted as required. It is important that your child or children who are enrolling attend this interview.
Acceptance of enrolment will be based on the following criteria:
1. Children of families who have brothers and sisters currently enrolled at St. Joseph's.
2. Children of families who are active members of the Parish Community and reside in our local area of Bracken Ridge/Bald Hills.
3. Children of families who are active members of the Parish community but reside outside the local area.
4. Children of practising Christian families living in the local area as listed above.
5. Children of Christian families living in the local area as listed above.
6. Further applicants: each case will be considered on its merits.
Enrolment at St Joseph's Catholic Primary School is is offered in accordance with the above criteria and at the discretion of the Principal.