· Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or
· P & F Suggestion Box in the school office.
How to get involved
- Attend meetings. These are held once a month during the school term (on the 4th Wednesday of each month) at 7:30pm in the School Library.
- Provide suggestions and feedback to the committee through written correspondence or email. - The secretary of the P & F will then present them at the next meeting as incoming correspondence. This is a great option for those parents who cannot find time to attend P & F meetings.
- Attend and support social functions organised by the P & F.
- Offer your skills, expertise or talents which may be used to implement projects being administered by the P & F.
- Join the Fete committee. This event raises funds which are then administered by the P & F.